Moonlighting - P3Dv2 style!

Thanks for the comments guys.

@John, it's still 32bit so cannot use the extended memory, they have boosted the graphics quality by taking away some load from the cpu but you need a DX11 card to get all the features. It's early days days yet.

@Brett, FTX Global is a must, it installs with no problems, just waiting for the regions and airports now.

The moon reflection in the sea swell is amazing!

nice shots Joe - moon on the water is brilliant! I have been thinking of getting FTX Global but cannot make my mind up yet. I know it is good and all that but I am still torn due to the locations I fly. I fly short hops in areas where I already have scenery so I would hardly ever see the FTX Global scenery. Suppose it would give me a reason to venture out ;)

Once again though Joe brilliant shots - I am also interested in seeing how much performance boost you get when using P3D.

Good times 

Jim

Thank you Joe for sharing these.

I avoid night flights with FSX because I can barely see anything outside the cockpit. Moonlighting simply isn't there. Maybe some issues with my FSX install, but when I want to fly at night, I still prefer FS9.

Maybe it's time to upgrade my P3D 1.4 version?

In conclusion, the sim is more stable and you get more detail than before at the same performance. The VC shadows are awesome, I love it just for that extra realism factor.

I have yet to try any tweaks which I am sure will come, looking good so far.