FTX EGHA Compton Abbas and GenX photoscenery

Has anyone here tried to get the ORBx FTX EGHA Compton Abbas airfield working with GenX photoscenery? All of the other airfields seem to work pretty well after some adjustments, but this one has me stumped at the moment. If I use the included CVX file, the runway is fine but the buildings are all sunk down into a mini quarry! If I remove the CVX file, and activate the UK2000 VFR Airfields Volume 1 CVX file (usually a great way to get the FTX airfields working with GenX), I get problems with the runway itself. The runway 26 start location is underneath the ground, and any attempt to take off from the 08 end (which looks OK when you start from the end of the runway) results in my plane dropping down underground as soon as I start moving).

Very annoying <_<

On a side note, some of you may be interested to know that FTX EGML Damyns Hall seems to blend rather well with the GenX photoscenery. The land is quite flat in that location, and the included CVX file seems to do a good enough job. There is one noticeable "joint" line between the 15cm and 60cm reolution photoscenery areas that is (rather unfortunately) located very close to the aircraft parking area, but it is not a serious problem. In a perfect world, I would have thought that ORBx could have pushed "resolution boundary lines" like this further away from the parking areas and runway, so that they would hardly ever be noticed. Nevertheless, it's a very nice looking airfield, and well worth having in your ORBx collection.

• 2 weeks later...