Inbound Amsterdam!

Good Evening,

Some of you may remember me from a while ago, some of you may not. My name is Sam, once upon a time I was an active member of the JustFlight forum and also participated in the odd ‘Around The World’ challenge here, but I can't remember my username never mind the email address and password associated with it.

I don’t have the best computer at ‘The Hanger’, far from it based on some of your Guys great screenshots, so I wasn’t even planning to take any screenshots of my latest flight (that’s why there aren’t any departure shots), but upon approaching Amsterdam, I thought I’d take a few.

Thank you and enjoy!

Descending through 7000ft.

5anh.jpg

One of the advantages of flying to AMS, great scenery.

mkek.jpg

Establishing on the ILS 18R.

hsfy.jpg

Flap 20, gear down.

sr9b.jpg

After 7 hours in the air, UAE150 is almost down.

jvbb.jpg

Starting the long taxi to G09. Apologies for no landing shorts - the joy of Vatsim.

d44n.jpg

Approaching 18C.

etxw.jpg

muc1.jpg

Pulling onto G09 (despite AES trying their best to confuse us that this is G03).

f5yx.jpg

Shutdown. 

rdlu.jpg

Cheers,

Sam

Hey Sam, a big welcome back from me mate, just for info, your previous name was Smeagol would you like me to merge the accounts into your new one? You had over 500 posts previously.

Some things never change, T7 in Emirates looks as good as ever it did, it certainly stands the test of time.  :D  :thum:

Cheers,

Joe