British Phenons coming

Yes, you are absolutely correct, John. I need to make sure that I remember stuff like that when I purchase planes for P3D in the future! To be honest, I would have expected the Flight1 Mustang to exhibit similar behaviour, but that wasn't the case in FSX. Maybe the engines are closer to the longitudinal centreline when compared to the Phenom?

Maybe the engines are closer to the longitudinal centreline when compared to the Phenom?

...or maybe not modeled as accurately as the Phenom.  

John

EDIT: Another possible explanation is that the Phenom is a pretty short-coupled aircraft, while the Mustang is longer.  That affects the angle of the moment-arm.  The further forward, the greater the rotation effect of thrust in the pitch axis for a given amount of thrust line offset.

JDA

Can someone please help me with the MAP options on the MFD? I cannot for the life of me work out which key I need to press to change "North Up" to "HDG Up" (or any of the other options in the same manner). How do I do that??

EDIT: I worked it out. I needed to use the mouse scroll wheel.

Glad you got that sorted.

hehe...I encounter the "which way do these switches work" trial and error problem quite often since I fly so many birds. I'm always relearning whether it is right click, left click, mouse roll up or down, or click and drag. So many addon makers set up their panels differently.

Before I say anything, I am SIC rated in the Phenom.

The aircraft will pitch up when power is reduced because of the centerline thrust, the Mustang should react in the same way.

Its a 90-120 kt airplane (depending on weight) on final, anything less and you are "dragging it in," keep in mind that a turbine engine has a 5-7 second lag in power reaction, if you are behind it at 200 ft. AGL,  5-7 seconds will put you in the ground.

The Carenado model is on the numbers.