RealAir Release Turbine Duke V2 for P3DV2.x

TURBINE DUKE V2 FOR P3D2 NOW AVAILABLE

We are happy to announce that our first release for Lockheed Martin Prepar3D 2 is now available for download.

The P3D2 version of the Turbine Duke V2 has been optimised for P3D2 with changes to the 3D models to improve cockpit lighting and shadowing, subtle flight model tweaks, custom P3D2 installer, a P3D2 specific Config Panel and complete support for Flight1's GTN 750 and GTN 650 gauges.

We spent plenty of time testing and fine tuning to make sure all of the Turbine Duke's features work exactly as desired in Prepar3D 2. We have also included P3D2 specific help documents.

The P3D2 version of the Turbine Duke V2 is available at a special discount price of only € 12.95 for owners of the FSX version of the Turbine Duke V2.

Please visit the Turbine Duke V2 Buy Now page to download now!

I got this yesterday, short test flight, looks great and handles well to, wasnt sure but Martins review swung me. Had a issue but Rob at RealAir was brilliant and got it all sorted in about 1.5 hours, emailed me 4 times helping me out, great response. Bought the FSX version too, I love this aircraft....

Wayne