I have to say someone has put a load of research into this thing.

It looks great fun too , very stylish and modern who knows someone may make it really fly one day

and at 5 euros expensive it aint

http://www.lionheartcreations.com/Blade

http://www.lionheartcreations.com/sitebuilder/images/2015-2-14_19-24-9-289-1400x802.png

• Like 1

Here's some pics of mine too. A great aircraft and so quiet!! The all electric powerplant by Tesla Motors will be a real test of this concept aircraft. It should provide up to 400 miles range at 200 kts cruise. The interior is by Mercedes Benz, exterior and colour schemes by Lamborghini and carbon fibre manufacturing by BMW. The doors are of typical Lamborghini type scissor openings and the car type wide wheels fold away into the fuselage to keep the wings thin. The rudderless design instead uses the wingtip 'Airclamp' type yaw controls found on Northrop's B2 Spirit bomber. 

Blade2.jpg

Blade3.jpg

The roof houses a solar panel for recharge of the battery whilst in flight

Blade1.jpg

Thanks for viewing!  :D

Bladeinterior.jpg

I think the basic concept may be possible in years to come, ok at the moment the weight of the batteries would guarantee the a/c would be earth bound, but give it a few more years of development on solar cells and lightweight batteries and who knows?

the only thing that i think could have been done better is the instrument panel which could do without the "games center" and be a bit more "professional" or realistic but hey, its fun!

Nearly identical panel to their Avelina Electric Plane...was hoping for something less "Game-like" myself on their next Electric offering. The panel WORKS great though, no fault intended there.

I will be picking this one up when PC Aviator's link goes active for this...it has a pretty useful load. :)