P3D - Turbine Duke - Landing at Chagual - TrackIR

Nice....that is my default loaded aircraft in both sims...is the head movement wffect caused by Ezdok? Does that install across both sims simutaniously?

Anothwr quality video...looked real good..

Wayne

ah right, I will take a look, does that give the effect of your head going back and forth and sideways or is that Ezdok.....tempted with Trackir because it can be used in other stuff, but not sure if I would use it.....

ah right, I will take a look, does that give the effect of your head going back and forth and sideways or is that Ezdok.....tempted with Trackir because it can be used in other stuff, but not sure if I would use it.....

TrackIr will give you real head movement...yaw, pitch, roll, Up/down, left/right, forward/backward. It takes a bit of fiddling with the "rotation speed/degree" adjustments to get the motion comfortable for yourself...in my experience, the stock settings are junk other than as places to begin the adjustments.

Very worth getting to add to the immersion...and it is very easy to "Pause" with a hotkey if it gets disorienting initially on landings and takeoffs.

Ok Matt...just reinstalling everything over next few days so that gives me time to look at trackir....I like how the video was showing the effect of your head moving when plane is being buffeted in the wind or bouncing on a bunpy runway...thats what i am after....

Wayne