Approaching Hong Kong

:mrhappy:

Just recently got my FS back up and running and so I decided to reward myself with a nice new addon; FlyTampa's Kai Tak Hong Kong. Nothing special here, just a few shots of me practising approaching:

1. Lining up and getting ready for the turn towards finals.

fsscr001.png

2. Now on finals. We can see how detailed FlyTampa have made this addon in the background.

fsscr003.png

3. Just about to touchdown.

fsscr004.png

4. Rolling down to the end of the runway.

fsscr005.png

As I said, not a long post, but I am planning on doing a full flight for my next post :-)

Best Regards,

George

Amazing I cant think of a better combination myself the lovely blue and white livery of ANA and Flytampas Kai Tak, not to forget your addition of an exellent edit in each :dance2: Its nice to see you up and running again I cant remember the last time I saw any of your shots :blush

Well done :mrhappy:

Thanks for all the kind comments! :mrhappy:

Joe: What is the rules on the screenshots/edits now? Because I originally thought that screenshots were screenshots from the game either with or without small edits. And then that Art&Edits were for big arty edits, either from the game or not, like steve's or chris's recent threads?

Perhaps the rules have changed because this would have originally been placed in the screenshot forum?

George

Hi George,

This should definitely go here.

The screenshot forum is for pictures that have only been re-sized and have minimal other changes so would be a representative image that would be seen in flightsim.

Using WaF is ok I guess as is adding a simple border.

Cheers