Hi all

Aerosoft have updated the airbus to version 1.31 but I want to no is how to uninstall the version I have now.do I go to programmes and uninstall there or do I go in to the aerosoft folder and use the uninstaller from there as I want to do it correct as they say use the applet what is that.can anyone help

Hi all

Aerosoft have updated the airbus to version 1.31 but I want to no is how to uninstall the version I have now.do I go to programmes and uninstall there or do I go in to the aerosoft folder and use the uninstaller from there as I want to do it correct as they say use the applet what is that.can anyone help

Not 100% certain, but If it were me reading "use the applet" I would assume they meant use their own "uninstaller" if one is available. You might want to check if any files or folders are left in your Sim folders after the uninstal...but, yeah, I tend to use the provided uninstallers for apps when they are included. If they aren't, I use control panel.

Cheers.

From memory, all I have ever done is to go to my  account, download the latest version and install. 

Usually, the installers will uninstall your present version if it needs to before installing the new one.

At the end of the day you can always use Windows uninstaller to get rid of the old version then install your new downloaded version.