Hey guys.

Two shots of the YAK-23 Nato designation "Flora" by Kazinoru Ito. The shots are only lightly edited adding only canopy shine and slight touch of shadow. Would appreciate your comments on these aircraft not just the edits.

fsscr005.jpg

fsscr006-1.jpg

Thanks...

steve

:good Steve,

Two fantastic edits there. Love the angle of the first and also the amazing attention to detail on the second. I'm not too sure about the aircraft, but they certainly look the part! As always, looking forward to the next...

George

They look great, Steve. As all of your edits, they just seem to work.

Unusual AC model. I was not even aware of that type - obviously overshadowed by it's brethren rolling out over at Mikoyan - Guryevich. Did NATO ever code-name one Fauna?

John

Thanks guys, glad you liked them.

The aircraft is by Kazinoru Ito and i got it off simviation. My reason for only lightly editing these shots is they are my first attempt at doing a skin. I found it a tricky process but enjoyable. I'm still very novice but hope to learn. This will form the base of a few differently marked versions from various countries. The main problems i had were with no paint kit and the model doing unusual things with light in places. Maybe i'll try a payware model next time.

Thanks again, your support is always what spurs me on :wink:

steve

Having no paint kit is a nightmare Steve :wink:

In which case you did a great job with the repaint it can take an age to add in all the detail onto blank textures or to fudge an existing livery.

Cheers and thanks for the info on the a/c.

Cheers