Hi Folks,

I wondered about re painting for a while, I do have the Iris Battlefield Airlifter but alas no paint kit, the description at point of sale does list the paint kit, I have looked back at FSS where I purchased said Model and not found it, I also downloaded this again to see if it would be in this second download. no luck just the two installers for each sim.

I have emailed support at FSS and hope to get a response but in the meantime, I wondered if anyone else here has this and is it reasonably easy to work with being I have no experience, (though I do follow work that others do)

Any advice on doing re paints would also be appreciated in the hope I do find a kit.

Thanks in advance.

Tony.

From a post on the Iris support site...

The paintkit can generally be found in the following folders:

\\xxxxxx\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\<manufacturer>\<aircraft name>\paintkits

This will vary depending on the aircraft, please use it as a guide only.

Alternatively you can do a search:
\\xxxxxx\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\  (search here for manufacturer, or product name)

If you can not find the paintkit please create a support ticket.

Many thanks folks,

I did try the search line replacing FSX to P3D,  but no luck, that said I was given to searching through the P3D folders around your advice,  I did find the paint kit and the manual in a  folder called

(3rd party)

appreciate your pointing me in the right direction.

regards

Tony.