Just Flight Announce Air Hauler 2 Early Access Imminent

air-hauler-2_14_ss_m_160520114528.jpg

Air Hauler 2 will be  initially released as an 'Early Access' version 'soon'.

The price will be £24.99 which will be a discount of £10 the final version when it is released at £34.99. 

If you are an existing owner of Air Hauler, the early access version will be available at a price of £19.99

Early Access means that Air Hauler 2 is not yet 100% complete, but is at an advanced stage of development, meaning that it can be released to all those Airhaulics who are keen to see what’s new and who would like to contribute to the final stages of its development.

There may be bugs, issues and missing or incomplete functionality in this Early Access version, which is being made available to users who would like to see how this new version is looking and provide their input, if they wish, to help the developer in adding new features and resolving issues.

The Virtual Airline feature, for example, ideally needs input from a larger group of users than a small beta testing team and will be implemented during the EA period.

For more information and to register for an email when released,  pop over to Just Flight here. http://www.justflight.com/product/air-hauler-2

Looks like a hella lot more features that I expected.

Not so sure that Crafting/Manufacturing is a necessary component...how many actual air cargo companies also run factories??? lol

Kind of reminds me of World of Warcraft including mini manufacturing side careers in the game.

Passenger Ops and missions OTOH, are going to be hella cool for change of pace hauling.

Also pilot training...very much looking forward to that.

Will be checking my email often for the notice...very excited.

1 hour ago, Captain Coffee said:

Not so sure that Crafting/Manufacturing is a necessary component...how many catual air cargo companies also run factories??? lol

Kind of reminds me of World of Warcraft including mini manufacturing side careers in the game.

Passenger Ops and missions OTOH, are going to be hella cool for change of pace hauling.

Hey Coff,

>Not so sure that Crafting/Manufacturing

More ways to make cash, you will able to manufacture the goods you are hauling! 

2 minutes ago, Jess-b said:

Looks good, and having not used the original Airhauler, I might like partake. :)

As you may have gleaned from our staff forums I have been hauling all week! Love the type rating feature, I can now wave my TR in 'dickfrogs' face! :rofl:

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Captain Coffee said:

Not so sure that Crafting/Manufacturing is a necessary component...how many actual air cargo companies also run factories??? lol

As always though Captain you can do as much or as little as you like... the TR is a good thing...needing to have the right amount of crew is good too..also one or rwo other surprises in there that will keep people happy...got to be a winner for sure...