EZCA EZDOK
TrackIR
ORBX FTX Global
OpenLC Europe
Active Sky Next
Custom Sky Textures
Reshade + MasterEffects

Lovely scenery.

Well handled crosswinds on landing too...that looked a little bit bumpy out there.

Weird that the gear warning went off after chopping throttles...it has done that to me as well once. It might be because at the time I "missed/double tapped" the gear handle...my "Double tap" might have confused the sim's "Where is the gear now" presence of mind.

This plane has taken the C337's top spot for all time favorite twin engine aircraft. It can handle way more challenges than I thought it would be capable of. For short strips I'd far rather use the Commander than the 337.

Also, I was wondering why such a high approach speed...just rushing it in for a shorter vid length? Or was the speed helping cut through turbulence? Not like you had to worry at all about runway length or anything...just wondering.

What a super video. 

Scenery, aircraft, and various other add-ons made this a great presentation. 

Thanks for posting and watch your approach speed, you don't want to fly like I do. :rofl:

Great video, and the approach to runway 33 is a cracker. Try it in an Airbus on a cloudy day. It's very underrated compared to the  Innsbruck approach further up the way. :)