An Update From Me...

Now you may have noticed my "lack" of presence on the forum(s) these days but rest assured I am still here keeping an eye out on things. Just thought I would update you guys (those who are interested) with what I have doing with myself lately.

Now with my quest to gain my PPL I have had quite a few lessons recently consisting of circuits always fun. The good news is that they are progressing very well and on my last lesson a few weeks back my instructor said he was confident enough to step out of the plane and let me fly on my own.....Although that would of been nice there are still somethings that need doing before I can fly solo which include some emergency procedures (flapless landings, glide approaches to name a few) and then there is the air law exam :bored: I am currently revising for this and shall hopefully take this exam soon. So all in all not long before I reach the milestone solo flight :thum:. Then there is the good old British weather I had to cancel a flying lesson Sunday due to it and also Mondays (as I tryed the next day but to no success) I am now booked into fly on the 16th and 22nd of this month :whis: .

Apart from flying I am now back to education in this case 6th form studying for my A-levels in Business, ICT and Media so I am kept rather busy these days. I will try my best to particpate in te forum as best I can its always a joy to be here :thum:

Hope that wasn't a bore; I shall try and get some pictures of my flying lessons next time I am up to share with you guys.

Well Done JPS :bored: not long to go now Matey. All those exams and 6th form studies as well,I do'nt know how you guys do it. :thum: O to be young again. :thum: Wishing you Good Luck and all the best for your Solo. :whis: