XP 11 ROAMING AROUND

Just randomly flying around, one or two on Xplane forum have said they get CTD's after 2 hours of flight, yesterday I put this one up for about 3 hours, juast random flying using AP changing direction and altitude, all fine...so many variables with peoples installs and plugins etc let alone their PC configuration.....

really do like this plane...Car_CT206H_1test1.jpg

Car_CT206H_2test2.jpg

Car_CT206H_3test3.jpg

Car_CT206H_5test5.jpg

Default XP11 except the AC which is Carenado, all the text and numbers can be removed but as this is BETA I like to keep them there, stuff at the bottom is a LUA script line that can be removed too....

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Corsaire31 said:

3 hours random flying with AP ?  Hope you had a good book... :)  Pics look good ! :thum:

had XP in windowed mode and was actually doing some work and just kept dropping back into it and randomly changing things, it was mainly to check for these CTD's after 2 hours.....

Jim I initially had big issues with XP, but once I took time to set up my buttons etc on the flightstick all is now good...I have 1 button set for outside, one for pilots view and right clik/drag on the mouse or hat switch lets me look around...also scroll on mouse zooms in and out and the up and down arrows to exactly that...I sometimes go back to FSX nad find that is hard work.....however TrackIR in either works fine too......

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...