Lost Airport Diagram Subscriber List

If you're a subscriber to my airport diagrams, please e-mail me at...

allardjd@earthlink.net

... so I can add you to the new list.  I've suffered a catastrophe with my e-mail client and am not certain that my address book and mailing lists are going to be recoverable.  Web mail through my e-mail provider is still working so I can send (laboriously) and receive e-mails but all my lists and history were in the client (Outlook 2003 - yeah, that's 2003!)

I can probably rebuild the subscriber list to 80 or 90% from backups and my own memory but life will be easier if I hear from you directly.  Thanks for your help with this.

For those who aren't subscribers but would like to be, this is a good time to get on the list.  New and updated diagrams are e-mailed to the subscriber list on the day they are produced.  No cost - no ads.

John

• Like 1

I hate when that happens! :( What a bummer John, these computers can be like a house of cards. Best of luck getting the list back together and I am sure that when folks stop getting them they will e-mailing you post haste.:)

Sending you an email now.:pilotic:

• Like 1

Thanks, Brett.  You're the only responder so far, but it do have about another ten names from memory.  I think there were about 32 or 33 on the list but also believe at least two of those were "defunct".  Maybe dormant would be a better word.

John

I think I've safely recovered from this, thanks to a MS tool for repairing damaged Outlook files.  It appears to have worked.  

I still have some catch-up to do, including a safe back-up of the Outlook files, now that I know where they are stashed, and re-sending a couple of recent transmittals to the entire recovered list.  Those two batches only went to those whom I remembered and whose addresses I could find so a number of subscribers have not yet received them.

Anyway, all's well that ends well and I learned a few things along the way.  That's not all bad.

John 

• Like 1