Dashing around....

just a few shots of a recent purchase, just done a few short trips, seems nice though not too in depth, XP10 & FLYJSIM Dash, looking at either an SSG or Xcrafts Embraerer next if anyone owners have any views...

awaiting the crew to arrive

Dash8Q400_1.jpg

steady climb out...

Dash8Q400_3.jpg

different angle

Dash8Q400_4.jpg

we are approaching some cloud cover now....

Dash8Q400_6.jpg

great detail I think....

Dash8Q400_7.jpg

• Like 1

After many years of FSX I have made the 'leap' to FP11, which I believe is still beta until next month. But even in default the ground detail is breathtaking, the default planes equally so. I am not seeing any XP11 dedicated planes yet, (obviouse really,) but I did purchase the Dash and am pleasantly surprised that as a v10 plane she flies fine in v11 and the graphics are also terrific, and I agree with you: 'great detail.' My main sim will still be FSX for a long time yet due to the investment, but I am sure with time and addons becoming available, I shall drift across more and more.

• Like 1

I have a lot invested into FSX however I don't believe it's one or the other, I use FSX for AH and Xplane I just use to fly and explore or recreate a round or something, I do however feel I am leaning more to XP now, 10 is set up nicely and 11 I am still testing as its Beta....

Great shots of the Dash, it has one of my favorite cockpits and with no auto-throttle you always have to stay on it, a working pilots regional aircraft. :cool: Enjoy getting to know the new purchase Wayne.:) 

• Like 1

cheers guys,

On 15/02/2017 at 20:12, Captain Coffee said:

Beauty shots. I never got comfortable in the Majestic Dash, it gathers dust in my back hangar. :(

Matt I would be embarressed if I looked through my various hangars and counted the planes I dont fly.....such a waste I could have bought some really good quality addons....

• Like 2
On 2/19/2017 at 04:27, wain said:

cheers guys,

Matt I would be embarressed if I looked through my various hangars and counted the planes I dont fly.....such a waste I could have bought some really good quality addons....

Totally agree Wayne, in the case of the Dash..I won it in the Screenshot contest way way back...so not toooo much guilt about that One, the rest...yeah...I have lots of unflown payware, like most of us I settle on flying a few favorites, and whatever is New in the Hangar.

However, I have got good use out of many of them. I fly the heck out of new planes and amortize them to less than the cost of a cuppa each day...and as a Home Roaster saving money on my Cuppa addiction by roasting Awesome 5-Star coffee, and Not doing the expensive crappy OneStarCoffee habit each day, easily pays for my Payware aircraft habit.

Capt. Coffee.

PHD - University of Rationalization.

• 2 weeks later...