Ok, Here is the official notification for section 2. :thum:

As always, to allow equal chances to all, this announcement is the official notification that the bidding window will open tomorrow 20:00 hrs GMT Thursday 13th Nov 2008.

Please make your choice from the flights below and mail atwc [at] mutleyshangar.com with your bids in preferred flight order not before 20:00 tomorrow. Don't forget, the more you bid for, the more likely of a flight. We had a lot of bids for the same flights last time so don't lose out :thum:

Image1atwc.jpg

Please look at the rules at the top of this forum before sending in your bid(s) to atwc [at] mutleyshangar.com

I will notify you by PM/mail as soon after 20:00 tomorrow and the first flight can be posted as soon as you like.

Cheers,

Mut

Good luck guys, hope you get the flights you want. Joe, as ever if there is a gap that needs to be filled am happy to fly but would rather let others fly if space is tight.

Courcheval is an incredible Altiport for whoever gets that one. Landing there with strong winds and shear off the mountains will test anyones nerve. A great choice including that one Joe.

steve

:nervious:

Thanks for another fantastic response.

Hopefully you should have had your reply confirming your flights, the departure board has been updated. (Please refresh your browser)

Only 3 flights to fill after less than an hour!

Cheerss

ALL FLIGHTS TAKEN :nervious:

Thanks again for a tremendous response.

I am holding on to leg 20 if there is anyone who has not flown before in the challenge that wants to join in.

If so, mail atwc [at] mutleyshangar.com and claim this flight!!

Over to you Rob.

Cheers

Kieran, got your mail, departure board updated.

Anyone else want to change? box-1.gif No? good :blahblah:

Leg 15 Naples to Kosice is now available to any pilot who hasn't got a flight yet.

Steve, if you want this one then let me know, l am surprised Rosario didn't go for it being his home flight?

Cheers