My comp. Prize. DC 10.

Just a few shots, unedited of my First Flight out of TNCM. using my Free DC 10

She looks Good and Flies Well. :cool:

Thanks to Mutley and JF

All crew onboard for my first flight as 1st. Officer.

2008-11-13_14-56-29-609.jpg

Lift Off and She Flies. :vulc

2008-11-13_13-1-30-718.jpg

Where are all the people? Maybe someone told them I was flying today.

2008-11-13_13-2-34-968.jpg

Someone took this shot. Just abit to close to the trees on finals. More Flaps i hear the Captain shout,and watch your Speed Mike. i i Captain Sir. !!!!

2008-11-13_15-34-56-421.jpg

Bit too Hot, me thinks :roll:

2008-11-13_14-0-2-937.jpg

Made it with room to spare. :clap:

2008-11-13_14-31-42-343.jpg

I see my ship has not left without me. So I am off home for some R and R and let someone else take the controls. :wink: :wink:

Nicely done Mike I really like the "bit to hot" shot it was a really great angle and there was something about it. Glad you are enjoying your prize greatly deserved :-) may I ask what you think of the DC-10 F-lite? I have had my eye on it for some considerable time now.

Hey Guys,

Thanks alot for all your comments Guys. She's abit different to flying my PIC. 737 not so quick to respond to the controls thats why I came in to Hot, :wink: but I will get there in the end. Maybe I should pop over to my local airport Manston where there is lots of room to play around with. :cool:

I would go for it JPS :clap: plenty of choice's of :wink: type and liveries also nice cockpit's and you have seen what the outside looks like and those Engines Sound just Great. :roll: Loving it. :wub

PS These shots JPS were take on FSX with SPI + SP2

You are right Rob she is great and she is already going to be one of my Fav's too. :clap:

Vacs good guess you got it right on the nail,it was a bit of a hard landing :poster_oops: . I will post a shot of it. :yes:

Thanks guys I am glad you like my shots.