Gorgeous start to a Fine looking leg.

Mebar3start.jpg

...and it just got prettier as the day progressed.

Mebar32.jpg

Might be posting this a tad early, depending on your time zone...so i'll post no spoilers unless you happen to see the Precautionary Screenshot contest submission I just made from this leg...ie...don't do that.

Approaching the final destination Lllanada Grande SCLD:
Mebar33.jpg

The things we do to Ceep Certain Tyrants happy. :D
Mebar34.jpg

• Like 2

I agree, I had some of the best looking and more agreeable weather on this one.

Here I am getting ready to go...

panthera_125crop2sm.png

And juuusssst about done... spent too much time looking at that guy parked out in the grass...

panthera_124sm.png

• Like 2

I think maybe that last shot came out too dark on some monitors.  It looks fine on my sim monitor, but I just looked at it on my ipad and it's too dark.

Here's another look...

panthera_124sm_bright_LI.jpg

I did manage to get the gear down at the last possible moment.  Had to add power, ended up bouncing and the cross wind blew me into the grass!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice triple monitor layout there BeeJay...I regrettably only have the room for a Dual Monitor setup, their stationary front "VC perma-support" (Monitor frame in the center of the view) is just something I have gotten used to. One monitor is overlapped by the other to align the views visually...or else their would be a two monitor frame gap in the scene...works for me, and TrackIr helps me bob my head around the VC PermaSupport especially on approach and while taxiing.

I hope you use TrackIr to take advantage of that sweeping view easier. ;)