Hey.

Since flying more GA especially in Australia :roll: I was thinking about getting my first FSX Payware GA craft. Looking around it seems many people like Carenados fleet. I'm getting a bit fed up now with people reviewing things as excellent only to turn out to be pretty naff. Anyway i was looking at their cessna 182 RG II Skylane and was wondering if you guys had any experience with it.

Thanks...

steve

To be honest Steve, Carenado are difficult to beat for functionality and good looks. I really couldn't recommend a better aircraft.

I haven't got the 182RG but I have the Stationair as you can see in the forum logo.

Cheers

Steve I can highly recommend Carenado for GA flying, I every one of thier FS9 AC and none disappoint in anyway. As for the 182Q, the FS9 version is one of the best IMHO, I can only imagine at this time what there FSX AC are going to be like.

As Joe has said for looks and all round functionality, that are the top of my list, as you know I am stricktly a GA pilot, the biggest I fly is the DC3. so for GA you can not go wrong with Carenado, and with your editing skills I look forward to see the results of that combination.

Buy Carenado :roll:

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought the Stationair myself, had enough JF reward points to get it for nothing. Grabbed the 182RG Skylane II as well. Won't be able to try them until the weekend.

Just installed the 757 Captain as well, so looks like plenty of simming for me the weekend.

:-)