"Pronking" for Wayne.

Hey guys.

Time has become an issue lately so rather than try do everything i have decided to do less but hopefully better. I've asked Joe to drop my mod status in the A+E and screenshots sections as i will be spending much less time here. I hope to drop some shots in from time to time still but won't be as frequent. Sorry to Wayne, i just have no time to finish up the edit tutorials but from what i've seen so far, you will no doubt be making mine look poor in no time at all.

One departing shot with Waynes' homeland in mind..

Pronking.jpg

Take care guys and have a great Christmas !

steve

Steve, Great edit and thank you for making my homeland the theme choicefor this final edit, with the springbok and old SAF colours

I am saddend by the news, and not for my sake but for the sake of this really wonderful FS community called Mutley's Hangar. While I realise that you will not be leaving us for good and that you will still post here from time to time, it is the richness of your posts and the value you bring to this site that will be missed not only by myself but by all that are members of Mutley's Hangar, I am sure. And not not only for the increadible edits you post but for the person that you are.

I am truely greatfull for the time you commited to my education and taking out of your precious time to teach me a thing or two about editing that perfect shot. You are a true gentleman and I would like to say friend.

I also thank you for your kind words about my last edit, however I am and will be the first to admit, that I could never match up to your skill and the standard of your edits, while I may strive to emulate you in some way, which is all I can hope to do, I could never stand up to you, you are a master of your skill.

To you I raise my hat and give a standing ovation - :thum: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I realise that my post here my seem a bit overly dramatic and seem like this is a final farewell, which it is not, however I do feel strongly about expressing my appreciation to you.

And if I may take this opportunity, Joe we realise the time and commitment it takes from you to manage and maintain Mutley's Hangar, but to you too I am truely greatful, and I am sure that I speak for all members of Mutley's Hanagar when I say a great big THANK YOU TO YOU BOSS. :clap: :clap:

Cheers guys and i'll not be gone just not posting so much. I find i get home, mooch through the forums i'm involved with and have little to no time to actually get stuff done. I hope to get seriously into texturing aircraft as well as keeping my edits up and both take up alot of time. Work has gone crazy towards Christmas and have never known so many damaged ships come in at once.

Take it easy guys and have a good Christmas.

steve

P.S. @ Wayne. Was a pleasure sir :clap: