Awesome plane. I managed to wrap my head around the power settings enough to fly this thing for a little while but...the MFD left me stumped, and I never flew it enough to keep 'rated' on it...a very demanding simulation.

Grats to anyone with the patience to tackle and learn to fly this bird properly.

yeah it does seem a very 'busy' cockpit, just done a few short trips, but now need to seriously learn it to get the best, seems complicated but I remember thinking the same with IXEG 737 in XP at first, but after a while it all slots in to place and becomes a joy to use........

Yes I love my Dash 8, had it in FSX, but haven't flown it as yet in P3dv4. I think the FMC or FMS, whatever you want to call it, is a bit more difficult to use properly, as compared to the 737NGX FMC. Once the throttles and props are set up properly in CPAN, it handles very well. But it is a busy cockpit, that for sure.

• Like 2

I been busy just learning, really busy with other stuff, work / testing stuff / real world......hopefully get a proper flight in soon, FMC(S) looks rather quirky, got the hang of the 733 and A320 but this is just strange....

• Like 1