45% off all Orbx products and Whangarei released!

The devil made me do it! I just made it two sinners, @hlminx.

How can you dodge a 45% off bullet? Global Base and Vectors in the bag. While I was at it, I completed NZ by going for the SI as well as the rest of the Wet Coast of NA. That's it! Christmas is over for March. 

I sort of understand what my wife means when she tells me how much she "saved" at the (fill in the blanks) sale.

Cheers,

Edited by Quickmarch
  • Haha 2
16 hours ago, Quickmarch said:

The devil made me do it! I just made it two sinners, @hlminx.

How can you dodge a 45% off bullet? Global Base and Vectors in the bag. While I was at it, I completed NZ by going for the SI as well as the rest of the Wet Coast of NA. That's it! Christmas is over for March. 

I sort of understand what my wife means when she tells me how much she "saved" at the (fill in the blanks) sale.

Cheers,

Good shout John. Global Base and Vectors are probably some of the best add ons i spent good money on; you won't regret it, certainly not at that price.

My pennance for succumbing to Orbx-mania is that i am now 'banished' to the cockpit for no less than 10 days for the rest of this year, with my OZ and Norway purchases. .. Hardship.. :whis:

• Haha 1

this has proven to be one I keep going back to, so far this sale - Open LC SA, NZ South, NZ North and EU Ireland........how can I resist for another couple of weeks, and now JF having sale, already bought Malibu and CT206H in Carenado sale, bought Arrow & TB10/TB20 back in November sale.........help........lucky I hardly drink and don't smoke....

• Like 1

FS holiday sales are when I am Really glad I don't have kids...more toys for me. :D  This year my stockings are in general a bit in need of darning let alone replacing, and I do drink and smoke, so I've scaled back to just a few presents this year (...so far, still got my eye on an Otter one): ORBx South America to complete my home continent, and the couple of recent birds from the Carenado sale...well one actually, the other I got on regular Tuesday discount. 

Would dearly love to get Global Base Pack and Global Vector, but I see the total download  size is over 12GB. As I am limited to just 20GB a month, it seems that's going to be out of the question. Plus the large size, my download speed is pathetic, and it would probably take all day. I have upgraded my ORBX Library and that was over 3GB, and took over 2.5 hours. I wonder how much business they lose, by not offering a disc service, as not everybody has super fast internet, and unlimited capacity.:(

Be sure to look for and buy Turbulent Design's Angwin Parret Field Jim. It's a lovely thing sorta near the KRDD area...it's a very cheep addon (less than 10 bucks iirc) and bonus... the proceeds go to charity...and it's a crackin good job they did on it. Once you fall in love with California and get the SoCal Orbx stuff, Turbulent also has Big Bear down there too...I just flew an airhauler mission between the two yesterday in my new Mooney Ovation...awesome flight.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Captain Coffee said:

Be sure to look for and buy Turbulent Design's Angwin Parret Field Jim. It's a lovely thing sorta near the KRDD area...it's a very cheep addon (less than 10 bucks iirc) and bonus... the proceeds go to charity...and it's a crackin good job they did on it. Once you fall in love with California and get the SoCal Orbx stuff, Turbulent also has Big Bear down there too...I just flew an airhauler mission between the two yesterday in my new Mooney Ovation...awesome flight.

Damn you ;) I bet you can guess what I just did

• Like 1
  • Haha 1