Too low?

Hi Alan,

Any landing you walk away from is a good landing! Its a Piper PA-36 Pawnee Brave. My better half is a Terry Pratchett follower too and we had the pleasure of meeting him many years ago. Cheers Mike.

• Like 1

In answer to your question, YES, but I gather your intention was to show off the scenery instead of proper landing techniques.:D So instead of going through everything you did wrong I will go through everything you did right, great looking scenery work Michael.:thum:

I think it's a very fine line between normal and too low for one of those aircraft...fun video.

I have this model, and a sprayer plane mission add-on for it. I was just flying it and trying to complete a very tough Mission just the night before you posted this. And I crossed that too low threshold a few too many times personally.... And ruined a few crops in the process. :)

On 1/7/2018 at 15:59, IZ0JUB said:

Hi Alan,

Any landing you walk away from is a good landing! Its a Piper PA-36 Pawnee Brave. My better half is a Terry Pratchett follower too and we had the pleasure of meeting him many years ago. Cheers Mike.

Hi Mike, Sadly I never got to meet the great man himself ,but we have been to the Discworld Emporium several times, It's in Wincanton , Somerset.

3tznU41.jpg

ddeXcM5.jpg

ZLqEtik.jpg?1

ZzoE7iB.jpg

mVsV3G3.jpg

IdC8enE.jpg

DBwd2nw.jpg

yale4YP.jpg

JlDzPED.jpg?1

Edited by dodgy-alan