Ryanair mulls over charging for toilets

just imagine the faces of the attendants when passengers, having been 'caught short' and not willing to pay for the loos, hand in a sickness bag on disembarkation.....i think the idea will get thrown out with the rest of the rubbish from Mr O'Learys office!

Me too Simi,

They must make a lot of money from drinks served on-board and I can image people will cut back on these so as not to need the toilet out of principle, good thing too.

I would rather RA charge a fair price rather then trying to offer the odd deal at 0.00 plus taxes or 10.00 inc taxes. Even at these prices the average holiday maker will end up paying over

Do you really think those in the executive offices will care if some low-end employees are being given a ration of s*** by some of the deplaning customers? I suspect not.

This is all in aid of being able to publish a ticket price as low as possible, however deceptive and bare bones that is. Ryanair aren't the only ones playing the game either, though they may be out at the far end of the spectrum in their mastery of it.

John

I agree, they are the masters of advertising and PR too.

As it is often said there is no such thing as bad advertising especially if it gets your name remembered!

People have short memories and will only think of Ryanair as the low cost carrier (Mistakenly).

Ryanair 1 - Public 0

Time for Zzzzz's!

Good night all :dance2: