Yet another.......

LGW video of course :whis:

The first part of todays Gatwick video is only uploaded at the moment due to the uploader having some probelms with part 2. I retried the upload, but at 150MB I ended up getting bored waiting for it :smile:

The video includes the landing of Easyjets First "proper" A320.

A quick shot of me in action, I didnt have a clue my mate was taking this picture, so marks out of 10 for the pose please lads :blush:

SL272311.jpg

THE VIDEO IS AVAILABLE TO WATCH IN HQ. PLEASE CLICK THE ARROW ON THE VIDEO SCREEN AND THEN HQ :blush:

5JczJOXledY#

Definitely a budding film director and pilot Gareth :smile:

Great video, it's good to hear the tower commentary too.

It's a shame about the fence but I guess there's nowhere else to go? I have never been spotting at LGW so not sure of the set up.

Still it's always great to see these films, I can never get enough!

Cheers

Thanks Joe! :blush:

You know the 2 things I want to do in life are similar to what you mentioned. Either to be a cameraman or work with airfield ops at the airport(which is most likely!)

Ive discovered with this new tripod, there is a bit I can rest the radio on next the mic of the camcorder. All I do is simply wack the volume up on the radio, clip the camcorder to the handstrap and off I go :smile:

The fence can get a tad annoying, but then again what airports appreciate their spotters! We dont get moved on at the airport as the police at Gatwick think were a good resource for watching out for terrorism or any other act. I think after going to the airport nearly every week and coming back with more and more film, you gradually get used to the fence being there and adapt you filming to it. Thing is im trying to work on bluring the foreground on the camera so the fence is less noticeable.

Great watch there Gareth! Next time I fly from LGW I'll let you know then you can film my plane :blush:

Shame my local has about 3 commercial flights a day, and they're only Fairchild Metroliners... Although I'll certainly be there when it's the Cheltenham Races. All the jockeys and co have their private jets :smile:

Very nice.

Dublin's alright. You can go into 'Sky View Bar' on the top floor of check-in, and The Eating Place is at the end, past the Skyview Bar. But if you want to brave the elemants, get a car, drive around the airport perimater, turn right at the end of 28, and pull into a layby. There is humps so you can take photos over the fence.

From 'The Eating Place' (Sorry Gareth if this is intruding on your post) It is taken through glass

P1010077.jpg