Coronavirus - Self Isolating Page

So this post is open for any COVID-19 news, facts, and humour, in-fact anything you think will raise our viewers spirits.

So to start - 

With the majority of sports events now cancelled Sky Sports are showing Origami Live, it’s on "Paper View"

• Like 1
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chinese citizen asked for his opinion on how his government had performed handling the virus... "I can't say." - - - Coronavirus arrives in the US. Mexico: So, about that wall....

Posted Images

Read yesterday that there are so many Delta jets laid up in Atlanta that they are resorting to parking them on runways.  For a time, three of the five runways were closed due to aircraft parking.  Not sure if that's still the case as some of the unused aircraft are probably being ferried out to Mojave and other places for medium-term layup.  Storage in the high desert is easier on them.

John

• Like 1

Heard a psychiatrist on TV say to have inner peace during these uncertain times that we should always finish things we start and we all could use more calm in our lives.

I looked through my house for things I'd started and hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Scotch, a bottle of Tequila, a bodle of some old Pinot, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiumun srciptuns, an a box a chocletz.  You haf no idr how fablus I fele rite now. Sned this to alll who neeed inner piss. An telum u luvum.

• Haha 2

In order to save toilet paper, the washrooms on this aircraft are now locked,  Also to avoid the aircraft being quarantined elsewhere, this is a non-stop flight from London to Sydney! !:thanks:

• Sad 1