Flightfactor A350

Hi all, and I hope  you are all well under the current circumstances.

I often fly long haul in the PMDG 747 or 777, P3DV4. But I am considering some long haul on XP11 and am just this far...(forefinger and thumb held just a smidgen apart.)...from the FF A350. I have looked at some YouTube flights, the most in depth I find being that from Q8 in 2016 and I just don't know whether to get it. I don't expect study level quality, of course not. But those of you who do fly it, what do you think, is it a) 'Hey! this isn't too bad!' or b) 'meh'.

Any additional comments about the plane would be great :)

I've had the A350 bookmarked for possible purchase, for some time. Since real-world popularity of the A350 is increasing, it seems to be an aircraft that I should have. FlightFactor appears to be pretty good about continuing to update it. However, the low VRAM requirement may indicate the visual model is not all that it could be and could be improved.

• Like 1

I have got it and i believe it is going to have a big update. There are no Sids and Stars in the FMC and other things that annoy me. Personally i would wait until it is updated and to be honest i don't use it do the limitations it has.

• Like 1