Hi Brian,

thanks that. Nice to here from you, also, indeed it’s a  long time ago, time is running. I changed the whole time a lot on my Simulator and three times compl.rebuild due to moving to several new house’s. What’s about Jack? Last message, he got his PPL, yeah. Is he also still on Mutleys?

Brian, stay safe and healthy, cu at next here on mutleys 

cheers 

Max

• Like 1

Hi Max, 

You're welcome, its always nice to see old members back on the forum. 

As for Jack, he hasn't visited the forum for quite some time unfortunately, I think he got too busy at university. 

He did get his PPL and from what I hear on the grapevine, he is now flying twins, so he has progressed really well.

i used to like tapping his knowledge of electronics when I was building my own panel. 

It would be nice to see him back on the forum.

Have you made the move to MSFS2020? If not, you should, it's a game changer. 

Anyway, take care and stay safe.

Cheers

Hi Brian,

that sounds great, also I hope Jack is coming back soon. I can remember all such things with SIOC and all the Gauges we made and a lot of hours here on this Channel. Great time!  Yep I saw MS2020 but not installed yet due to at present a lot is running, Gauges and AddOns. Iam not sure if it’s possible to run both to check it first to switch over later on. But it’s amazing, stunning graphic, yes. But I am gonna be install a genuine rework GA Aircraft with MS2020 the next few month. Even I don’t know if it’s a big difference to handle up instead FSX. 

Talk to you soon, cheers

Max

Hi Joe,

nice TO hear from You also. Hope everything is still ok. Have not forgotten :) indeed you‘re right. 10 Years celebration. Wow, time is Running. Hugh! In the meantime i had a lot to do like everyone here as well, but new houses and rebuild and rebuild the SIM. And short breaks due to Work. Now it’s the last Project..

Stay safe and tuned

Cheers

Max

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...