Seafront Simulations

This looks interesting:

https://seafrontsims.com

"Enhance every flight with thousands of vessels lining the coasts, estuaries and inlets. We've filled the harbours, ports and marinas with regionally accurate vessels including row boats, RIBs, powerboats, motorboats, sailing yachts, superyachts and ships!

• We're aiming for global coverage

• Vessels of all shapes, sizes and  types.

• We're bringing you hundreds of thousands of vessels."

• 3 weeks later...

All looks really interesting.  Wonder if we will get to see any SUNSEEKERS. I used to work for them in the very early family run days.  When they were called Poole Power Boats....many moons ago in the early 70's.

Edited by dogtrack

I told myself that this time around I would try not to add a bunch of stuff to MSFS like I did to FSX because it had a tendency to slow things down but this looks to nice to pass it up. Boats and ships definitely add to the emersion.

I will skip the demo but please keep us informed.

Thanks for the heads up Tim.

• 1 month later...
On 16/02/2021 at 21:52, brett said:

I told myself that this time around I would try not to add a bunch of stuff to MSFS like I did to FSX because it had a tendency to slow things down but this looks to nice to pass it up. Boats and ships definitely add to the emersion.

I will skip the demo but please keep us informed.

Thanks for the heads up Tim.

It's out now in case you missed it. Well worth the few quid it costs and the recommended dawn dusk flights are pretty special.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 21/03/2021 at 20:27, brett said:

A shame it's not worldwide and it will be put out piecemeal at $12 bucks a pop.

Fair point but the same could be said for pretty much every airport add-on that costs twice as much. I fully expect MS will add more default ships in time just like they will improve airports over time too.

• Like 2