Bottom Joke Gets 'Courage' Beer Ad Banned in Britain

Political correctness run amuck - again. Good thing she wasn't wearing a burqua.

One wonders how much more in the way of worthwhile things the governments could accomplish or how much less taxes might be if the agencies that waste tax money on these kinds of things were done away with.

John

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,516018,00.html

Not forgetting poor Mrs Richards 'is this a piece of your brain?'

Has me in stitches every time

We could go on all year quoting Fawlty...

'If you wish we could move to a hotel closer to the sea...or preferably in it!'

And what about the Major with all his racist remarks?!

Oh, I know about Monty Python and Fawlty Towers, though didn't watch the latter much.

My daughter and her Civil Air Patrol squadron mates could quote Monty Python movie clips for hours on end. I know all about "...English Koniggits..." and the Holy Hand Grenade of Atioch". More than anyone should have to...

John

I agree, John Cleese would have been shot now for the way he treated Manuel!

.. And the Germans :yess:

sshhh ... don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it! B)

This bit from Fawlty Towers "Waldorf Salad" always has me in stitches:

Harry (American): What a drive, huh? Everything on the wrong side of the road ... couldn't find the freeway had to take a little backstreet called the M5.

Fawlty: Well, I'm sorry if the roads weren't wide enough for you, but a lot of the English cars have steering wheels.

:rofl:

George

Harry (American): What a drive, huh? Everything on the wrong side of the road ... couldn't find the freeway had to take a little backstreet called the M5.

I think they got it wrong, it should have been the M25, there is a lot of vehicles parked here......