The Birth of the Legendary WW2 P-51 Mustang Fighter (MSFS)

Come visit the locations in the USA & UK where the famous WW2 American P-51 Mustang fighter aircraft was made & first flew. See how USA North American + UK Rolls Royce + UK Packard = P-51 Mustang. See why the P-51D version was the most famous of all the Mustang's many versions. Fly in a P-51 Mustang in MSFS. Hope you enjoy. Cheers. 

• Like 1

Good stuff Frank, enjoyed all the old images and flying by the P-51 plants. I wonder how long it took all those workers to get into the plants before they started working, that's a bunch of folks for sure. Anyone else sad to see all those historic airfields being taken over by sprawl.

Thanks for the views.

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, brett said:

Good stuff Frank, enjoyed all the old images and flying by the P-51 plants. I wonder how long it took all those workers to get into the plants before they started working, that's a bunch of folks for sure. Anyone else sad to see all those historic airfields being taken over by sprawl.

Thanks for the views.

Thanks Brett. Yes, I feel the pain regularly looking at all the old, now gone, historic airfields. Cheers mate.