Formations: Tomcats

Greetings all,

Here is batch from last weekend, been playing around with the AI formation tool, very cool utility. Also showing is the recent & pretty excellent F-14 Tomcat freeware.

So here is a selection from the entire batch which can be viewed in its entire at:

Excellent shots, Soya. Especially the fourth .. the combination of scenery and aircraft is great. Well done! :biggrin:

Just a quick question .. your alderney seems to have a lot more autogen than mine - particularly trees. How'd you get them?

Cheers,

George

Thanks folks and yes Joe, not sure yet if I am using this util properly, they do seem to go off course fairly quickly even though I selected diamond or box formation?? :ok:

Excellent shots, Soya. Especially the fourth .. the combination of scenery and aircraft is great. Well done! :biggrin:

Just a quick question .. your alderney seems to have a lot more autogen than mine - particularly trees. How'd you get them?

Cheers,

George

After seeing your pics on Alderney, I had a feeling you might be missing some autogen but I wasn't sure. If you running FSX on Vista 64 then check

http://www.earthsimulations.com/Forum/v ... ta+autogen

That should solve your missing autogen problem :):thum: