I've just been flying a load of the FSX missions and I was wondering what other people's favourite mission(s) are?

I really enjoy flying the Sitka Approach mission because of the scenery, and have just completed the Introduction to Soaring mission, which was a lot of fun even though it was very challenging

• 2 weeks later...

I love the Rome - Naples Airline Run mission. I like the detail of it. It almost feels as though you're flying for a real airline with the cabin announcements and realistic-sounding radio communications.

@ ddavid

How did you set it so that you would be flying a Cessna Grand Caravan for that mission? Lol and how on earth did you get it on the carrier? :biggrin:

@ ddavid

How did you set it so that you would be flying a Cessna Grand Caravan for that mission? Lol and how on earth did you get it on the carrier? :biggrin:

Sorry, John - I've confused you - the pic is from the Catalina Day Spa mission, and not Telluride Landing. In the former, the Caravan's engine packs up (fuel leak?) and, if you can't reach Santa Monica (by gaining as much altitude after take off as you can and then glide), your only alternative is to land on the conveniently located carrier - despite being told not to!! :wow:

And, yes, landing on the deck without power - or a tail hook, for that matter - isn't as easy as I've made it look! :blush:

Cheers - Dai. :cool:

• 7 months later...

I liked the Yakutat Mail Run. It was a really good challenge; really, really hard to fly without an attitude indicator in fog, then an engine failure, than a :baton: bear on the runway. I actually managed to land...then that, that - BEAR! :stars:

Limited Options was also great, nail-biting stuff all the way down.