JF blogging!

Over at JF, we have decided to share the Ins and Outs of the flight simulation world with you all.

All the various members of JF will be posting up about what we get upto. Unlike any other areas of the JF site/forums, we will be allowed to release juicy bits of gossip and previews of upcoming products. Also, you will notice plenty of heated opinions on other developers and such like. :yikes:

http://www.justflight.com/newsDetail.asp?newsID=478

Been there already, read it, posted a comment. I like it. Especially good that you don't need a log-in or ID to comment. Comments are moderated, I assume, but that's a necessary precaution. Anyway, very interesting.

Yes they are moderated. Already had one idiot basically wanting tech support. It would be chaos if we didnt moderate comments :wink:

I approved your comment personally :yikes: Thanks very much for a constructive post, hopefully we get more people following your example

-The comprehensive manual we are producing for the 757 is taking time

-I was actually testing the Legacy today, unfortunately it was broken by FSX SP1 therefore we needed a patch. We were also told that the HUD has been improved, which sounds promising :yikes:

Pardon my ignorance but is this the Feelthere Legacy that will be published by JF or something?

If so I posted a criticism of the HUD on the feel there site, relating to the velocity vector, I'd be interested to know if this is the fix you mention.

Yes, its the Feelthere/wilco Legacy.

And yes Martin, I noticed your criticisms on the HUD(very clever btw) on their forums. I regularly do scans of peoples forums for such uncouth activities! :yikes:

My first thoughts when I heard of HUD improvements was your post. Maybe they listened to your rantings

My first thoughts when I heard of HUD improvements was your post. Maybe they listened to your rantings

Hope so Marty!

It is possible to tweak the velocity vector so it does indicate the flight path, as it should.