Happy Father's Day to Mutley

Happy Fathers Day, Mutley. I wasn't sure that was celebrated at the same time as here. Obviously so.

I wanted to share a photo of my gift...my wife made up a T-Shirt with the logo of my favorite fictional air cargo company. :wink:

Shirt1.jpg

Martin,

When there's only one person left in the world without a tattoo, that will be me.

Chapter 5 will reveal all. You are following, "Hello, Columbus" aren't you Uncle Martin?

John

Martin,

When there's only one person left in the world without a tattoo, that will be me.

Chapter 5 will reveal all. You are following, "Hello, Columbus" aren't you Uncle Martin?

John

Being a fellow author of course Uncle Martin is following the story, otherwise we will have words!! Like why? and not?? :???:

Sorry John but I've only had a quick look, life has thrown me a bit of a 'curve ball' as you guys on the other side of the pond say, therefore I've had a few personal issues on my mind.

I've also been concentrating on my own writing, don't know if you feel the same, but when you have things on your mind writing helps immensely. As you know, writing requires 100% concentration; difficult to ruminate negatively when you’re concentrating fully on your novel. Problem solving which is a big part of writing requires full attention.

I notice you write first person present tense, it's not really my favoured method, but from my brief glimpse of your work I was impressed.

I'll try and have good read of your work as soon as I get the chance.

otherwise we will have words!! Like why? and not??

I love it when Mutley gets all dominant, makes me shiver all over. :???: