Digital Aviation Closes Their Doors

I'm sorry to have to report that Digital Aviation, creators of some of the best Flight Sim add-ons, are closing their doors. And no, this one isn't an April Fool :thumbup:

Well, all things come to an end. And now it is the time for DA.

So what

Reason? When something like this happens it behooves us to try to understand why. It may not be financial - loss of a principal player has brought down more than one company. Anyone know?

John

Reason? When something like this happens it behooves us to try to understand why. It may not be financial - loss of a principal player has brought down more than one company. Anyone know?

John

Here is the rest of their statement:

"So, why are we doing this? First, all three of us have significantly less time available to do flight simulation stuff in our spare time. Florian became an airline pilot and has to spend much time in hotels away from his PC (developing on a notebook is no real alternative), Alexander transferred to a different department and has a much higher workload than before. I started my own company and that requires most of my time and energy. We had the choice between reducing our flight simulation work to nothing more than development itself or to stop it completely. We chose the first way because we didn