Pictures from central London today

As a lot of you know I am on holiday at the moment and we have just spent a couple of days in London here are a couple of piccies.

Starting at Covent Garden, then Drury Lane at a theatre show we saw last night, Trafalgar Square, Battle of Britain monument, Houses of Parliament and the London Eye!

Enjoy!

IMG_1173.jpg

IMG_1181.jpg

IMG_1184.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg

IMG_1211.jpg

IMG_1212.jpg

IMG_1213.jpg

IMG_1209.jpg

IMG_1218.jpg

IMG_1227.jpg

IMG_1233.jpg

IMG_1235.jpg

IMG_1238.jpg

IMG_1247.jpg

IMG_1248.jpg

IMG_1251.jpg

Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner.....

Yep, I remember the theme tune to Dixon of Dock Green...... :whis:

But WT* has that to do with the photo's, you ask? Just takes me back to my roots.... :winka:

Great photo's - thanks for sharing - and that Warhorse play - must be fabulous, eh? And a very Hippy Hoppy to L!

Cheers - Dai. :cool:

Great photos, Joe. Have never seen that BoB memorial - very impressive. I didn't even know it existed.

Looks like you had a great day and whoever was in charge of weather seems to have outdone himself.

John

Good to see some pictures of my favourite London haunts.

Did you see "The War Horse" in the theatre you pictured? If so, I've been to that my very theatre myself, and my dad works just round the corner. Funny how close paths cross.

Hiya! Yes Drury Lane and we stayed at the Travelodge about 400m up the road on the right!

Cheers

Glad you had good weather Mut'. Your pic's are excellent. Wifey and I are off down there in Oct' some time but staying at our sons place at RAF Wittering and just getting the train down for a couple of days. Hope we get as good weather as you got Mmmm!

Back to the grindstone tomorrow I take it?

BTW, off topic but the rooftop pics of London would make a cracking jigsaw. OMG I'm sounding like some old biddy who likes jigsaws now. Belay that last comment.

Off to RAF Leuchars next Sat' and hoping for a great show there. How was Duxford? I wish they would stage a Sim' show nearer us in Scotland.

Cheers for now

Needles

Hi Brian,

One more week to go, weather this week is not looking so good.

Just for you:

http://download.mutleyshangar.com/public/rooftops.exe

336 pieces

738Kb

Cheers

Joe

Jeez Joe don't you know a joke when you see one. I think I'm beginning to get pidgeon holed here. Wifey might try it also though it's her sort of thing. Thanks anyway, I may just try it later :cool::whis: