• 1 year later...

You sure do some excellent repaints and fast too.

Does anyone know of a freeware link to this aircraft for FSX with a VC panel? I might consider a payware version but am low on funds. I did find one once with just the 2D panel and it flew real nice but I am so use to the VC's that I ended up deleting it from my hanger. I have trouble with flying the 2D panel, I'm a late bloomer when it comes to flight sim's and started with FSX.

Appreciate any help with this.

My suggestion would be to save and buy the aerosoft version, especially if you like VC's. That has one of the best VC's around..

As far as I know there has been no freeware version since Mike Stones for FS2004

My suggestion would be to save and buy the aerosoft version, especially if you like VC's. That has one of the best VC's around..

As far as I know there has been no freeware version since Mike Stones for FS2004

Thanks for the reply. I have purchased a few AC's in the past and most are pretty sweet, unfortunately they are so detailed that my frame rates take a major hit on my low end laptop. I will take a look at the Aerosoft model though, would like to add some of your textures, they are really good. You are gonna cost me a fortune with wanting to use your repaints. :biggrin:

• 3 months later...