New Review - Carenado C208B Grand Caravan

banner.jpg

Just published! Rob Scott's appraisal of the Carenado C208B Grand caravan.

A work horse for those smaller Air Hauler ops but is it that much better than the default?

Click here or on the image above to find out.

Cheers

Thanks Rob - a great introduction and evaluation of what looks like a very good add-on. As you say, the Caravan's made for Air Hauler and thie Caranedo's external model is truly fabulous! :thum:

Mind you, I'm going to find it difficult to leave the Wilco/feelThere! Caravan on the ramp - especially now that I've sorted out the screen transparency problem after porting to FSX - SP2! :whis:

Cheers - Dai. :cool:

That's funny - my Dad used to call me a Tinker (Amongst other things! - Ed). :whis:

Anyway, here's the feelThere! Caravan's V.C.

feelThere_Caravan_VC_with_Garmin.jpg

I'm not sure why your's didn't work - did you press the right 'power' buttons?!? :winka:

Cheers - Dai. :cool:

Great review Rob...

I'm most impressed with this model, and can really second what you said on low/slow approaches.. If, like me, your a bit slow to pick up on the warnings signs you're in for a hard landing, with a failure to the front landing gear as a very possible end to your flight....

What did impress me the most is actually a part you left out of the review. I just love the small details of the exterior model, with antennas and tubes visually vibrating, and actually changing the frequency of the vibration as you reduce or increase the RPM of the engine!