Freeware FSX scenery for Southampton & St Marys

Ed (MEBAR065)has sent in some enhancements for the default FSX scenery for Southampton & St. Mary's airports.

Ed sent this note. "Unable to find FSX compatable scenery for these two airports, I decided to spruce them up a bit. Except for the automobiles in the Southampton scenery, everything else is default FSX scenery. If you have FSX/Accel, I have used a few additional objects, but it won't deter from the scenery if you don't have that, so not to worry.

Available from the Downloads page

Many thanks Ed :001_th_smiles89:

(Please note, I have not tried these as I already use payware)

Joe

JD,

There is already a long list of freeware and payware add-on scenery linked from the MEBAR pages, but what Mutley posted above was created and offered by one of the rally participants.

Given that, it seems like a good and neighborly thing to do to publish the links to what was offered.

John

JD,

Thanks for the link, I know Tony and met up with him last year at the FS show at Weston Super Mare so why did I not think of this as a resource? :fool:

We are getting a great choice now, for this and future events, thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

Joe

• 2 weeks later...

thanks,Ed, certainly enhance the original.

Better late than never I guess. I entered the MEBAR, spending most of my time on the site containing all the pre-flight information and then once the flights began I only went to the screenshot forum to post some screens, never venturing any further, so I was unaware that the link provided above was even available. I apologize if I stepped on any toes by offering scenery that had already been done by members.

Ed