MEMBERS' REPUTATIONS

Hi David,

To be honest we don't use the reputation system so I have turned it off to save confusion. -_-

Thank :censored: for that, otherwise I would forever be sitting on the bottom rung of the reputution ladder!!! :dance3:

Hi David,

To be honest we don't use the reputation system so I have turned it off to save confusion. -_-

Where's the fun in that Joe? Boo!!:th_smiles73:

Well I think it's awful, what happens is you can vote up or vote down posts and consequently their author gets a reputation of, from low to high, Bad, Poor, Neutral, Good, or Excellent.

I don't like the idea of voting someone down, it is so negative for such an up-beat positive and friendly forum.

That's my :twocents:

Merde alors!!

I seem to have stirred up a hornets' nest? ... I agree with you, Joe, that it's better to remain positive (on such a subjective matter!!)

I'm relieved that my zero reputation is not a bad thing (even if I am only a "Ground Handler" ...... !!??!!

David

It's at this point I could come out with some dinky di, ripsnorting, Aussie slang :stars: to describe voting someone up or down. However, this being such a friendly Forum, my conscience forbids me and what's more, my reputation would be tarnished. :th_smiles73:

Andrew