New Review - PMDG J41 Voice Commander Edition

banner.jpg

Rob says "It does exactly what it says it will do by making the J41 experience easier, more realistic and much more immersive. You still have to be very hands on and get involved with the checklists, as you would in the real world, but it does cut down on your workload immensely.."

Read Rob's latest review here.

Great review Rob.

One thing though. I think you should add one thing to the system requirements as a favour to anyone using a non english version of windows.

It's not as simple as just windows vista or Windows 7. It need to be able to run the speech recognintion in english, and for this to work you need to be able to run windows with english language.

For me, running a swedish version of Windows 7 Professional at home, it won't work unless I upgrade to the Ultimate edition and install an english languge pack. The same would apply to anyone using a spanish, german or french version of Windows 7.

So for me I would need a €135 upgrade of windows in order to be able to run the software, on top of buying the software it self.. :001_th_smiles48:

No problem. Since it's one of the reasons I havn't bought this software it was pretty easy for me to make the connection.

Also, it's a fact clearly present on their website, unlike some other software with the same issue i've bought.

Luckily that program wasn't FSX connected, and I have a laptop with Vista Ultimate where I could run that program.... But for FS2Crew I'm so far stuck with the button controll versions...

Will most likely pick up the button controll version for the J41 once I'm done with the Iceland X review... (on a side note I have at least started typing that up now, so it should be done fairly soon)

• 4 weeks later...