Bonjour,

I have been using DBS Studio's TCAS GUAGE for FSX for some time, but now am (with their OK/ advice) starting to modify it to suit my specific cockpit layout. Do any forum members have experience of this nifty little payware addon guage ... ??

David

• 2 weeks later...

Bonjour Eric,

Unfortunately I cant help you as I fly rigourously OFFLINE (ie no VATSim, etc) ... !! You could ask the develpoers direct, but I found them abit overloaded to hand out information to me (who is trying to modify their files) ... but you might get a quick reply to this simple question?

It's a great little guage though ...... !!

David

Yes, merci Joe ..... can be very frustrating (although interesting playing around with the xml files) ... I have been able to change heights above ground ranges for cutting out traffic alerts too near to the airfield where FSX ATC is controlling sequencing (and the TCAS shouting at me helps not a lot!!) ... with the B737 I want the TCAS guage to initialize at 15nm range (instead of 5 or 10): it works the first time, but if I shut the engines downand then start up I again have the 5nm range (I can change this with the mouse, but in, my cockpit I would like to eliminate the mouse entirely) I think FSX is grabbing the guage from somewhere else on my H/D!!! ...... this is why I would be interested in speaking to anyone on the forum who uses this custom guage ......... David