Random picture thread.

Just a suggestion - borrowed from IVAO : http://forum.ivao.aero/index.php/topic,61422.0.html

Here's an opportunity to post those odd but interesting screen-shots we all come across when 'flying'.

And to start off - this is Mount Kilimanjaro in Kenya (in FSX), just off the flight path between Dar-e-Salaam (Tanzania) and Nairobi:

Africapreview01-Kilimanjaro.jpg

What do you think, messrs Moderators? (Please edit/start a new thread if necessary). joecool.gifI'll think about it, Hmmm....OK!

Cheers - Dai. :?:

Two of my favorite topics...

Just happened to be departing Harrisburg, Pennsylvania on a long Cargo Pilot Flight. Arrived there in

the dark and didn't see this. Site is infamous for the 1979 partial meltdown that destroyed one unit but

injured no one - US' worst commercial nuclear accident. The other unit has continued in normal operation since.

y4m-EBrP-Z-McH1H4LXr8QpKDA8yMDW5rgZ2hpkr

Top speed I've seen it go is 800mph John, must have had battery back-up problems :dance:

I also came across the mothership ready to nuke KEDW :

lhr0048.jpg

Don't worry John, I stopped them flattening CA (Or should I have let them!)

Cheers

They released the RTM download to Beta Testers about a week ago :dance:

Should be in the shops in under 2 weeks.

Here are some of the new KEDW in daylight.

Joe0001.jpg

Joe0002.jpg

Joe0003.jpg

Joe0004.jpg

Joe0005.jpg

KADW Andrews AFB Nothing special but the helo is nice!

Joe0009.jpg

Cheers

Cheers

This shot was taken ten minutes after making a visual approach and landing in fairly poor visibility, but not THIS

bad. Field is LFBM, Mont-de-Marsan in SW France, an air base. All was with RW weather. Timing is everything!

It looks like autoland weather. This is the end of a 3,300 NM, 9 hour Cargo Pilot flight from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

The load included...

• Perfume
  • Pianos
  • Fur Clothing
  • Wine
  • Living Animals
  • Flowers
  • Cosmetics & Toiletries

...among other things. Those French aviators must really know how to party!

y4me4THgQRgfIE2n4xiFvmMTLr2rsPj3o9lRw9TG

Speaking of profitable flights...

A Skylines Airbus A320 holding short of runway 17 at Cork, waiting for a Grumman doing circuits to do a touch and go:

fsscr032-3.jpg

And climbing through 8,000ft on the way to the CML NDB, on the way back to Belfast Intl.

fsscr033-1.jpg

Cheers

Dave

Yes it is shiny! the reason for that is it was edited out of another shot and the only way to make it blend was to shoot with clear blue sky which is why you can see a thin blue line around the fuselage. :blush

Using FS Recorder would have taken too much time and flying skills!

Cheers

Never apologise for posting shots like this Ludo.

I hope he is not looking for me!

The Mustang is one of my favourites but I don't recognise this model, where is it from? Shockwave?

Cheers