mhpclogo.png

I am pleased to announce another feature, the Mutley's Hangar "Hangarcast".

The Hangarcast (aka podcast) is the brainchild of our very own Tim Arnot and is a conversation recorded of the Mutley Crew on flight sim topics of the day.

The Hangarcast can be initially accessed a couple of ways, by using the menu system at the top of the forum MH Features+ > MH Hangarcast or directly at http://news.mutleyshangar.com.

You can subscribe by RSS the feed is http://news.mutleyshangar.com/feed.xml You can also download straight to your iTunes player or download the file and play via Windows Media Player or Apple Quick Time player.

This is our pilot broadcast so please be gentle with us, we would be happy for any feedback or topic requests here.

The pilot show stars Brian Buckley (Needles), Dai Williams (ddavid), Jack Whaley-Baldwin (Aircraft Aviation), Joe Lawford (mutley) and last but not least Tim Arnot (Tim_A)

Enjoy.

Just finished listening. It's nice to hear the thoughts and insights on flight simming from some fellow enthusiasts. Quite a wealth of information that you can't really get just from postings on a forum. :thum:

Listened to the first show while packing up the last stuff in the office last thursday. Very interesting stuff to listen to, and I think I heard me being mentioned in there too ;)

Strangly I can't find it searching in iTunes on my Iphone, so I won't be able to listen to the christmas special until I have the computer and internet connection up and running in the house...

Still waiting for the phone company to connect the phone line that was supposed to be connected on the 16th :gaah:

Good thing I'm working so I have an internet conncetion to fall back on for paying the bills and so forth...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Spring Hangarcast has just been released, listen here. News on latest and upcoming reviews, FLIGHT & X-Plane! Starring yours truly, Tim Arnot, Dai Wiiliams, Andrew Godden, Jessica Bannister-Pearce and Rob Scott!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just finished listening to all six Podcasts. Time well spent I must say. Turned a couple of very wet miserable days into a more pleasurable experience. Thank You. Looking forward to future episodes.

• 1 month later...