Opencockpits USB Stepper Motor Card

banner.jpg

Just published is Jack Whaley-Baldwin's review on the Opencockpits USB Stepper Motor Card.

There is a lot of interesting information in this review with Jack showing us how easy it is!

Read his fascinating review here.

Sheesh Jack - I've got to give this Review some time. My first reading blew me away - animated graphics, unipolar steppers - whoa! Got to get in the right frame of mind to do this one justice!

Seriously - got to hand it to you. You're descriptive powers are pretty hot - Thanks for another excellent Review. Just give me time, now, where was I... :whis:

Cheers - Dai. :cool:

• 1 year later...

Hi,

Great review. Helped me a lot. Recently purchased the Stepper Motor card from opencockpits. I already have an 8-wire Nema 23 stepper motor (2.1 A to 4.2 A). I have searched everywhere but couldnt find anythin on whether the USB Stepper motor Card supports this stepper motor or not. And if it does how much external supply voltage am i looking at to power the card. Please help me out. I want to use this stepper motor because of the requirement of high torque and speed for a project i m working on. Any help would be much much appreciated.

Thank you.

Regards,

Akhil Kumar