PanzerFodders Flying Circus...Announcements Board...

It was business as usual today for PanzerFodders Flying Circus, the fledgling Air Haulage company based at High River, Alberta.

Local farmers had feared that PFC was expanding and was about to move to a larger facility in the US, however at an interview with reporters from the High River Echo, Mr. PanzerFodder the founder and owner of PFC, has set their minds to rest and stated that the Flying Circus will be staying in town for now, and said he has no immediate plans to pack up and move on just yet.

Panzer added, this place is booming right now, the local restaurants must be making a packet judging by the amount of shrimp and sea food that I'm hauling in these days.

Also with the spring approaching fast the local farmers are going to be needing plenty of fertiliser and automotive parts for the start of the growing season, for this reason alone I made a decision to hire a new pilot and leased a Cessna 310R to help with all the extra hauling we're going to be doing, Panzer also mentioned that he hoped the local community were as willing to support the Flying Circus as much as the PFC is willing to supporting them.

FSX_2012_02_05_20_30_59_398copy.jpg

Watch this space ;) .

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good mate and here's me thinking you were on the move - I thought there was something fishy but then again you can't have too much shrimp :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Keep us posted mate - what with JAD, SAD and now PFC there's some hauling getting done :cool:

Happy flying :pilotic:

A promotion was in the air at High River today, the recently recruited AI Pilot "Madeleine Cowan" has achieved the rank of 2nd Officer with a new skill rating of 91% .

The owner of the air hauling outfit mr Panzer Oswald Owen Fodder, said that he was very please about her promotion indeed and added that She has been hauling her backside off since she got here last week, up untill tonight "Madeleine" has flown just over 250K worth of cargo in and out of High River, this is a huge achievement in such a short time and I'm very happy to have her on the staff at PFC.

Airport employee Nobby Crockett, now back at work following an accident with the Prop on a P47 late last year, said that there is no arguing about how much extra cargo is coming into this place since she's been with the Flying Circus, but also exclaiming! Shes got me ruddy well "running around in circles" all day long!.

NobbyCrockett.jpg

Nice update Graham

Pleased Nobby is back at work, certainly seems like he has his work cut out now that PFC's flying high in the hauling world. Any more thoughts of empire expansion away from High River?

Need to keep your eye on Madeleine other unscrupulous hauling companies in the area may want to poach her away with the lure of flying chicken crates ;) I mean it would be genuinely SAD if she left you in the lurch :D :D :D

Need to keep your eye on Madeleine other unscrupulous hauling companies in the area may want to poach her away with the lure of flying chicken crates ;) I mean it would be genuinely SAD if she left you in the lurch :D :D :D

US Competitor Gets Egg On His Face.

The reporters were back at High River Airport again today, this time to talk to Madeleine Cowan following reports of personal poaching by the competition across the border.

Madeleine, now affectionately known as "MadCow" to the locals in the Farming community, told the reporters that She had received another offer but had not excepted it!.

Saying that what they had offered was rather SAD really! and that it was chicken feed compared to what shes making here.

The young pilot also told us that her kid sister "Randy" had also joined the crew at High River! so it's like one big happy family now, she smiled.

When asked about the prospects of the Flying Circus opening another base, we were told that she could not answer that one, because the Boss was away skiing in the Alps and that she had been sworn to secrecy.

A local Farmer "Slim Pickings" said, "Hell, the eye candy around here is getting better and better all the time!, all we need now is for John Venema to give us some winter clothes".

SlimPickings.jpg

In a press release today the CEO of SAD said:

"I wish to clarify the position regarding allegations over pilot poaching. Neither myself or any representatives of SAD had approached the Madcow in fact it was the Madcow who'd made the approach to the SAD CEO at a recent Air Hauling Conference. He added that the Madcow had insisted she was ready to pack her trunk and say goodbye to the Circus.

The CEO went on to point out a recent press release made on the SAD website where he had made it clear SAD's intent to retain a family connection.

www.sad.com

Police Called To High River Airport, Following Failed Break In Attempt.

Randy Cowan's military training came in handy at High River yesterday, when she spotted an odd looking fellow trying to force the door of a locked hanger.

She overpowered the intruder and restrained him until officers from the local RCMP arrived, the intruder said to be wearing a black pyjamas and a fez on his head was then handcuffed and taken away for questioning.

His aircraft has now been impounded, and is being examined by the RCMP forensics team.

Madeleine Cowan, told reporters that the intruder, who had gained access to the facility by air, was using a faked ID and was posing as an official from the Labour Board.

When asked why the hanger was locked up during normal working hours, miss Cowan failed to comment.

Although she did say it was very unfortunate that this has happened while Panzer was out of the Country, but insisted that she has taken the appropriate steps by tightening up the security at the haulage outfit to ensure another incident like this never happens again.

nobbyducttapemouth.jpg

Stay tuned for the next episode ;)

Big Chief Is Back At CEN4.

Mr. PanzerFodder had to cut short his trip to Switzerland and come back to his High River haulage company to sort out a few things that have been going on in his absence.

Madeleine Cowan was immediately summoned to a makeshift boardroom set up in the airports staff lunch room, and was made to answer several questions with regards of her loyalty to the Flying Circus.

Afterwards PanzerFodder told a pressman that Madeleine has now convinced me that her frequent trips over the mountain to the chicken ranch were made in my best interest's,

She has handed me a video she made of the shocking things going on at that place! while thier CEO was away at a haulage conference last week, so I have decided to keep her on my payroll and I fired Nobby instead.

Mrs "SAD", entertains some gentlemen at a local bar while hubby is out of town. We can only wonder who's chicken coop she will be roosting in tonight?

Maybe she will soon become known as Mrs. SAD"EX" ?

Beat this post, if you can :P

Aircraft Damaged

A Cessna 310 was damaged while attempting to land in bad weather at High River yesterday.

The aircraft being flown by Randy Cowan at the time of the accident, has now been repaired and the pilots seat has been cleaned.

Damage has been estimated to have cost the Owner in excess of $38000.

Aircraft Damaged

A Cessna 310 was damaged while attempting to land in bad weather at High River yesterday.

The aircraft being flown by Randy Cowan at the time of the accident, has now been repaired and the pilots seat has been cleaned.

Damage has been estimated to have cost the Owner in excess of $38000.

SAD news indeed mate - if you need a hand hauling any of your junk just give us a call - always happy to help. :D

PFC Fleet Expansion.

PanzerFodder is happy to announce that he signed a deal to lease a PC-12 turboprop cargo aircraft from the Swiss aircraft manufacturer Pilatus last week.

Mr Fodder said, we've had a PC-12 at High River for over a week now, but decided to keep it under wraps until we were sure it was going fulfill our need's.

We are still doing a few tests, but I think this one is going to be a keeper.

2012-2-15_4-3-23-996.jpg

2012-2-15_21-55-23-868.jpg

That would be Chicken County Washington down below, if I'm not mistaken? :P

2012-2-15_1-18-28-556.jpg

Aircraft Damaged

A Pilatus PC12 was damaged while attempting to land in bad weather at High River last night.

The aircraft being flown by Madeleine Cowan at the time of the accident, has now been repaired and the CEO has had his underwear cleaned.

Damage has been estimated to have cost the Owner in excess of $25000.

Aircraft Damaged

A Pilatus PC12 was damaged while attempting to land in bad weather at High River last night.

The aircraft being flown by Madeleine Cowan at the time of the accident, has now been repaired and the CEO has had his underwear cleaned.

Damage has been estimated to have cost the Owner in excess of $25000.

You need to take out some decent insurance mate. At this rate "Madcow's" gonna bankrupt you. She's probably too cold flying in that bikini, buy her a new fur coat while you've still got some cash :D

New Quest At The Flying Circus.

CEO PanzerFodder has announced that he has just signed a lease for one of the new upgraded Quest Kodiak 100 aircraft.

Panzer said that the new Kodiak should be very well suited to life in the Northern Rockies, it comes with a Full Glass cockpit plus a strengthened fixed undercarriage as standard, also adding "Let's hope that those silly Cows can find the way home in this one!" .

Aircraft Damaged

A Quest Kodiak was damaged while attempting to land in bad weather at High River yesterday.

The aircraft being flown by Randy Cowan at the time of the accident, has now been repaired and the insurance companys owner has gone home to change his underwear.

Damage has been estimated to have cost them in excess of $10,000.

High River High's

In a startling move to counter a rivals expansion, the PFC CEO at High River has announced the acquisition of another PC-12 cargo aircraft.

PanzerFodder said that he intends to aggressively expand his Flying Circus company by taking on new haulage contracts whenever they come up, also saying he intends to take full advantage of the situation while the Chicken Chasers are looking the other way.

Other Announcements.

AI Pilot, Amy Ferguson is now on the payroll at the PFC, she comes to us very highly recommended and with a skill rating of 90% .

Her main role will be "Base Hopping" carrying light weight and low value cargos in the Cessna 182RG, and some other stuff as well.

Nobby Crockett is now fully reinstated and has his old job back, following a visit from a real representative of the Labour Board, (the girls needed a new doormat anyway).

Announcement.

A spokesman from the RCMP has just stated that MAD Birdcage Mikes aircraft, has passed all forensic tests and its ready for him to collect from the police compound at Rocky Mountain Airport.

wreckedpipercub.jpg

It's funny what you see, as you fly around the Orbx World ;) .

PFC Fleet Expansion.

Bargain hunter PanzerFodder had lots of money burning a hole in his pocket at the auction at Red Deer Airport yesterday, he purchased a used Pilatus PC-12 "C-FKVL" formerly owned by Peace Air. http://www.canada.co...ba349b88&k=4159

Panzer said that he was very lucky to find this plane going cheap, adding that his company has saved about $500,000 compared to the price of a new one.

Pilatus PC-12 C-FKVL, parked up at Red Deer Airport.

2012-2-28_15-56-23-71.jpg

This is what the cockpit looks like in one of these things.

2012-2-29_2-0-55-196copy.jpg

If your wondering what happened to the real life PC-12 "C-FKVL", it now lives just up the road from my place, but now sporting a new paint job http://www.myaviatio...w=&regnr=C-FKVL :)