Yes, I would be interested in information on this product (TREESCAPES VOLUME 1 South England & South Wales I have but have not yet installed). I have just installed Horizon's VFR Photographic Scenery veR3 Generation X Southern England & South Wales, along with its stablemate UK2000 VFR Airfields vol1 ... but do these trees really add much visually (given that they take up a chunk of disk space!)? Also, does on need to have internet on the same machine as FSX? ...... Affaire à suivre ......

David

Yep I too love the Horizon Scenery, in fact I have all their scenery apart from the latest Lowlands of Scotland, though it's only a matter of time before I get it bearing in mind my home field is EGNT Newcastle.

I can highly recommend treescapes, it really does add a new dimension to the photo scenery - Expensive? Yes. Worth it? Yes

I can also highly recommend the UK2000 VFR Airfields which blend in superbly with Horizon scenery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D9f084oOP4&hd=1

Thanks Sabre, you've sold me on this :thum:

The Playsim/Horizon VFR scenery is outstanding but once you get low the effect is spoiled somewhat, looks like Treescapes goes some measure to making this more acceptable at low altitudes, quick question though, do the colour of the tree's change with seasons? if for example its been snowing do we see snow covered tree's, it might look a bit odd if not :whis:

I'll give UK 2000 VFR airfields some consideration too once my funds recover ... bought Aerosoft Antartica X as well as Playsims VFR Scotland south today, I think you will like this latest VFR volume if you plan to do the whole UK like I do :thum:

If you are a Gen X user, TreeScapes will take it to another level, they are not designed to be 100% accurate but they are near enough, I can vouch for that as to land at my local farm strip yo have to aim for a copse of trees and bank sharp left to align with the runway and it's right there, in TreeScapes too!

Thanks Guys, I'll be looking to purchase Treescapes soon, disregard my comment asking if we had snow covered tree's with this scenery ... I dont think current VFR scenery has land snowscapes either, moot point on my part :P

Maybe we'll see an FSX add on called, Snowscapes VFR ? in the future :whis:

Thanks for the feedback folks.

Ordered the three Treescapes volumes for my England scenery and grabbed the South Ireland VFR photo scenery with Cork bundle too, that's me up to date with Horizon/Playsim photo scenery now :thum: